Its a beautiful world..

Its a beautiful world,
But I cannot see it.
For I am blinded by the
Waves of fury and ignorance,
I am not able to see it.

Its a beautiful world,
But I cannot see it.
People around me can see it,
They can feel its beauty,
But being unnoticed in this wide world,
I do not see it.

Its a beautiful world,
Now I see it.
I see it through the eyes of my friends,
Who have made the world beautiful for me.

It was dark and gloomy before,
My friend has made it bright and beautiful.
And has made it worth survival.

1 comment:

Anwesh said...

A very beautiful poem which speaks about the value of friendship..
Gives an insight as to how much priceless friends are for u..
Unlike other poems, this had a nice ending...
So, keep that up!!
Just a question...who is that 'friend'?? :P

Post a Comment