5 random contradictions

1. I like being the centre of attraction, but when it I become one, I start wishing otherwise. :P
2. The days go so frigging slowly, but months are moving fast. :|
3. I hate my laziness, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it. :S
4. I like debating, but I'm too conserved to agrue. :P
5. I can be the most optimist person while giving advices, but that seldom works in my case. :|

7 comments:

Aditya Kasavaraju said...

Same pinchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

They are true for me also :P . Mind if I plagarize your post and put it in mine ;) hehe

>:D< >:D<

Ananya said...

>:D<

Yes I do mind if my posts are plagiarized :P heheh

Hoppy said...

haha

nice ones actually

i guess everyone has dese contradictns swthrt

thou i nvr wanna b d centre of attractn

i jst end up being one
:|

nd m nt conservative wen it cms to arguin my point of veiw
:P


so i guess unlyk tinky

i cant copy dis on my blog
:((
:((

Ananya said...

Awww, you need not copy, you can just write up your own ;) :D

workhard said...

U know what.... 3 and 5 are absolutely me...




Domain registration india

Sundeep said...

U said 'random'

That's the 6th contradiction....!!

Ananya said...

^ It is random :)

Post a Comment