Almost there.

Next week, college starts. And a day before that, I'm leaving for Hyderabad.
I can't even tell you how I excited I am. It gives me jitters.
My packing's almost done.
And I'll get my new laptop, new laptop bag, new external HDD and new earphones in less than a month. :D
It's amazing how HUGE 'less than a month' sounds. :/

In other news, I finally made a photo blog. And I hope I stick to it.
Here, check it out -> Captured.

Also, my blog's been awarded by Kay, of Sensitive Chaos.
I so happy. :)

5 comments:

Bikram said...

Congrats Ananya .. all the best and Take care ...

Have funnn

Bikram's

★Stolen Halo said...

ah. so much to congratulate on! :D

Ananya said...

you know "that awkward moment" when you come across another blogger sharing your name! :D its obviously nothing to be too surprised about but still... :)

Red Handed said...

Now i know what you meant when you said..you are where i was 5 yrs back
Have all the fun you can but know them limits my love!
Life starts!

Ananya said...

Bikram, Thank youu! :)

Stolen Halo, :D

Ananya, Yes, I know! :D it feels weirdd! :P

Red Handed, :) yes, life starts.

Post a Comment