
Seems like everything
Is clear inside my mind,
But heart says no.
Heart says
Life was beautiful,
But mind says it is still so.
In the days of puerile innocence,
Everything was so clear,
Life was so carefree,with no worries!
I had never seen sadness,
I had never seen loneliness,
Oh those innocent days of childhood!
With constant conflict between the mind and soul,
I want to go back to the sweet innocence,
Am I living on the edge?
1 comment:
Only you can answer the question that u pose to the readers at the end of the poem..
Thats because u are the best person to answer that question..
If u feel u are living on the edge, then come back..
And if not, then i would be the most happiest person to know that...
Anyways, enough of philosophy..
Good poem, keep it up :)!
Post a Comment