Not just love ..


With every passing day,
I grow closer and closer to you.
You've the magical charm,
That never wears off.
You're part of the dream,
That never fades away.
You're that one single person
That makes my day.
Makes me smile through my problems
And keep my fears at bay.
You're the one that makes me realize,
How Special I am -
'Cause I belong to you,
And forever will.
May be its more than just love.
It's friendship.

****
Note: If A=1,B=2,C=3 .. Z=26; 'love'=54 and 'friendship'=108. Since friendship's double the love, it matters more. For me, friendship > love, anyday!
Love you all. <3

12 comments:

Aditya Kasavaraju said...

luv u kiddo darling for this poem >:D<

boy, you have some talent.
I am going to find someone who will publish your poems :D

SUper writing :D

Ananya said...

Aww thanks >:D<

Publish my poems ? :| Rehne do :P

Sundeep said...

Love is like alcohol..

You take it in, you feel like you are on top of the world.. Once you come out of it, you realize what friendship is....

Nice one.. :)

Sundeep said...

Btw.. the template is too good ...

Do tell me some templates that you liked.. I like your taste...

Ananya said...

Thanks :)
Uhm well, template selection is tough, cz I'm too choosy, found this one after searching for hours :P

Anonymous said...

IDIOT ...DUMBO ...HOW CAN WRITE SUMTHIN SOO GUD ....STUPID ....LOVE U ...>:d<
HIDDO

Ananya said...

aww thanks >:D<

Anoop said...

Mayb this is more than just comment
its appreciation... ;)

haf fun
Anoop

Ananya said...

^ thanks :)

Xavier said...

Absoeffinlutely loved it!

Hoppy said...

awwwwwwwwwwww
dis is soooooooo darn cute anni

bt i dun lv u

i frndship u
:P
:P
:D
:hugs

Ananya said...

@Xavi, aww .. glad that you did! :D

@Shubx, i friendship you too :D hehe :hugs:

Post a Comment