Ten to One

TEN things you want to say to TEN different people:

1.I'm not sure how're you feeling, but I just hope that you'd be over it soon enough, and be as strong as you've always been. And whatever happens, I'm never gonna leave you. I love you more than I've loved anyone else.

2.I like the way you think, and the way you write.

3.I wish you didn't have to exist.

4.Its been really long that we talked/met. Stop being so damn busy and take some time out. :|

5.Stop talking to her. Its not gonna help till you stop.

6.I miss you too, and I sincerely wish I could come back.

7.Get over him, he cares a damn about you.

8.Grow up and get lost!

9.I'm sorry that I've been rude to you, so many times.

10.Stop expecting so much from me. Go and do something better. I won't change.


NINE things about yourself:

1.I'm more of a rebel than anything else.

2.I have an opinion about everything.

3.I like it when I'm pampered. A lot.

4.If you're stupid, I'm sarcastic.

5.I love photography, more passionately than ever now.

6.I don't speak much, I listen. So don't expect much there.

7.When I'm angry, I feel sad.

8.I'm not someone who'd exactly be defined as 'patient'.

9.I'm lazy and I like mess.


EIGHT ways to win your heart:

1.Be genuine.

2.Be honest.

3.Don't try and be something you are not.

4.Accept me the way I am.

5.Care about every lil' thing concerning me.

6.Make me feel special and loved.

7.Talk smart.

8.Don't beat around the bush.


SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:

1.Music.

2.Someone.

3.The way life is.

4.Series of unanswered why's.

5.Stories.

6.Work.

7.Ideas.


SIX things you couldn't live without:

1.Love and care.

2.Friends.

3.Chocolates.

4.Music.

5.Thinking.

6.Being me.


FIVE turn offs:

1.Lies.

2.Life.

3.High expectations.

4.No internet.

5.Nagging.


FOUR turn ons:

1.Wit and good sense of humor.

2.Good sarcasm.

3.Discussions/debates/talks.

4.Creative stuff.


THREE smilies that describe your life:

1. :D

2. :|

3. ;)


TWO things you want to do before you die:

1.Meet everyone I always wished to meet.

2.Travel the whole world with a good camera.


ONE confession:

Have haywire fantasies and imaginations.

5 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

Now, there are so many things we have in common...To name one, I feel sad when I am angry...

Ananya said...

Awww (:

Unknown said...

there are somethings which cannot be roped in words... and for that we use ..."wow!!"... same goes here... its just wow!!

Ananya said...

^thanks ^___^

Unknown said...

u r seriously a g8 writer n i mean it!!!:)

Post a Comment