I clubbed them as:
*Desperate attention seekers:
They always, yes always do something that's too loud for the common public to digest. Makes me go like 'WTF'
examples:
Sample no.1: 'OOOh, you know what my boyfriend gifted me?' (in the uh-so loud, screechy, girly voice so that everyone around can listen.)
(Doesn't wait for a reply, shoots her hand forward to show the clumsy, glittery bracelet with tinkling hearts on it.)
(Doesn't wait for reply still.)
'Isn't it SOOOO cute?! I so love that guy!'
Sample no.2: People who get extremely emotional. 'Emo-attention seekers'. They are bad, they expect you to sympathize with them.
'Blah blah blah (some long sad story) .. I slit my hand for him, he told me to fuck off.' (starts crying)
Me- (in my mind) Good thing. I hope you learnt your lesson.
Emotional fool - 'Awww, that's so bad of him! I'm totally with you, you want me to talk to him?'
Sample no.3: Guys wearing bright, foolish clothes, constantly styling their 'oily' hair and winking at any random girl passing by.
Sample no.4: Geniuses/nerds who brag about themselves. 'I won blah blah competitions. I ranked first in state in this certain quiz. I won this, I won that, the list never ends, yes Never!
Most of the people - Awed.
Me- STFU. Heard some word like 'modesty'?
*Hopeless Romantics:
They live in their own imaginary, sweet lil' worlds. They are nice, but sometimes the cuteness they brim with is too much to handle. I consider myself only partly 'hopeless romantic'. :$
*Smartasses:
They think very high of themselves. Brimming with self-claimed 'awesomeness'. They like to insult people for every possible thing. I wish I get to talk to them and 'pwn' them. I find them irritating.
*Sweet-mouthed:
The extremely polite ones. They won't insult you, they won't annoy you, they won't bother with any shit you do, they'll always support you, they'll agree with you all the time - without knowing you. Yes, some people are like that. Brimming with over-friendliness. In other words, diplomats. Uninterested. They like to please people, make them happy at the expense of hiding the truth from them. I don't mind them, but they generally don't make good friends. I'm one of them too, but not with all of them. I consider myself a little more genuine than them.
*Fakes and Liars:
Fakes, they always have an interesting story to tell. A new emotion to fake. Strategy to look perfect. Too cowardly to be themselves.
I consider liars smart at times, the ability to make-believe something in their favor so easily. I lie, a lot. Just don't get caught. And I don't lie to hurt people, to do otherwise and save myself from trouble. ^^;
*Genuines:
I love genuine people. I adore them. They mean everything they say, unlike a lot of people. That's their best quality actually. They have their facts right, know how to make a point in an argument.
I don't know why I wrote this. It doesn't make any sense of topic, but I mean each and every word written up there.
Peace out.
---

22 comments:
you've pretty much ruled out 95% men on this planet.What are the odds you bump into the 5%? :-)
gosh...seems lyk u wer pathetically bugged/irritated abt sumthing.. :|
@Gyanban, there is, there is. Hope is everything :D
@Sejal, lol. Not exactly. Just general analysis. ;)
Hi! Hopped here from BlogAdda...
Nice classification though. There is one more. The 'I/Me/Myself' type.
PS: Congratulations on the tangy pick!
Oh yeah, self obsessed people.
Thanks a ton ^__^
from Blogadda! Firstly congrats! And secondly... ROFLMAO!!!
Too good a classification, but there are a few good ones besides these, aren't there? Don't say No, you'll break my heart!! :D :D
You have a great blog! Like the way you write, and the innovative content, especially!
Cheers ^_^
Guria, thanks a ton. I'm honored, really.
And yes, there are more than just these types, I missed them out :P
Congratulations for the Tangy Pick!
Damn cool observations and analysis of People around!!
Very interesting post! :)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... not bad... :P
Interestign category...I am sweet mouthed too and I don't shy away from admitting it...But like you said...sweet mouthed and oh-so-diplomatic, only with a selected few...;)
Interesting post! :)
Any comment with more content than this would ruin the uniqueness of ur post :)
Good one!
@Shilpa, Thanks :) glad you appreciate!
@Anoop, lol thanks :D
@Veena, hehe, yeah, only with a select few option is always there ;)
Thanks :D
@Pawan, thanks a ton :)
whooaaaa !!..gud one.. btw.... what kind is the majority of them out there ??
@ficklemind, yes. for example you.
@anonymous, thanks. In my opinions, most of the people are either attention seekers or sweet-mouthed
you have such quaint perceptions ..:)
me soooooooo wanna knw my catgry
plz plz plz anniiiiiii
pretty plzzzzzz
wid xtra sugar??
*batting eyelashes*
:D
:D
sry fr nt stayin in touch been busy wid d projct
plz dun use dat against mend plz temme
:D
i knw u will
:P
Awww :P
The last one for you ;)
ok.........so wat wrkd??
d pretty plz?
or the eyelashes?
or was it d sry? :O
:P
lolz
whoa i can totally manipulate you
:D
:D
:D
*evil grin*
rofl
Shubhiiiiiii :P
nothing manipulated me :P:P
:P
lol
oki - if u say so :-"
m awsm
:D
wowie!!
8)
Hahaha yep :P :D
Post a Comment