Mindless Banter

**People keep ranting about the number of comments their posts get/ number of followers they have / how no one ever comments on their posts etc etc. Is that the sole reason that they write? Getting a review is essential, but I think one's inner satisfaction should be fulfilled while writing something.
For me writing is a way to relax, letting go of the ever-running thought process. For me, writing is of more importance than getting it read. This is the sole reason why I don't pester people to read/comment on my blogs. If you like it/ read it, cool, if not, even better.


**And I have a very weird habit of forgetting what I wrote. Believe me, its that relaxing.


**In a far far away land, girls are ballet dancers. Guys are cowboys.


**I'm not silent, I just happen to prefer talking to myself more.


**When I dream about real-life things, I get confused what was real and what was the dream. Facts seem too actual in dreams. :/


**My mood swings are funny. If I was all bitter and sad 10 minutes back, I'd be laughing hopelessly now - may be 'cause someone said something really funny/sweet.


**Even if its easy to cheer me up, I'm really gonna hate you if you irritate me. I know I'm weird+crazy, but I'm proud to be me.


** I don't know why I wrote this, but I enjoyed every moment of it. :D

28 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

You are right. Reviews encourage you to write more and make you feel good but it's more important to feel happy yourself after having written it. :)
You said you enjoyed writing this..well, it shows :)

Ananya said...

Yep, exactly.

And it shows that I enjoyed writing it? Oh well that's cool, it doesn't make any sense though. ;D

Hoppy said...

annieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


well i rilly dun hav nethin to say to dis bt ........
.....
.........

smthin bout ur post made me wanna ryt a cooment
:P
lolz

me knws me goin crazy!!

omg sm1 stop me

pweeezzz


newayz

nice to b commmentnaftr sooooooooooo longggggggggg


me missin my old lyf :(((((((((((((

bt hey i lyk it dis way tooo
:D:D:D:D:D

heck i lv it dis way!!!


I AM IN LOVE
:p

lolz

cms out d rong way doesn it
:P
roflmao
:P



PS - plz dun b scared m still d sweet lil me u knew :P :D ;) 8)


loatsa huggies :P
nt d diaprs silly
:P

The Heretic Teen said...

I used to scream for comments.
I did.

Not now.

After having 4 blogs, I think that finally I don't need readers. Just writing it own is more satisfying.
The world will read if they need to!
:)

u are weird. So am I.
*hugs*

The Heretic Teen said...

*writing it down

Ananya said...

Shubhiiiiiiiiiiii :D *hugs* missed you!

AD,
yep, exactly. *hugs*

Vighnesh said...

@ Aritry- LIAR!
@ Ananya- I soo want to irritate you xD

Ananya said...

Wow, look who's here.
I never knew that you knew that this blog existed :P
AND, you can't irritate me! :)

Vighnesh said...

I've been reading your blog(s) ever since you first wrote on the shared one.

Ananya said...

Wow! That's err, that left me speechless actually. (:
You mean, you're reading the story blog too? o_o

Vighnesh said...

Speechless? What the heck?
The story blog? I had read "Incomplete without you".
But the template of that blog is too fancy. It taxes my phone's browser. So, I don't/can't read it.

Ananya said...

Heck the what. Shutup.
Lol, ok. Apps on this blog are quite fancy too in my opinion? I mean, 17kb on phone browser w/o images is bad, right? :P

Vighnesh said...

It's 28kb on Opera mini. Not bad. I don't know about the other one. But it's a pain to operate on that blog.


P.S- that "Shutup" was so uncalled for ._.

Unknown said...

exactly the same thing happens.... you have different microscope or what..how can you see inside a person

Ananya said...

^lol. I said, its just your perception.

@Vighnesh, one doesn't have to call out for 'shutups' :D
28kb is not bad? o.O don't freak me, I was cursing myself for opening my own blog on opera mini! :|
And I'll change the template of that blog when I update ^-^

Vighnesh said...

How much does 28 kbs worth wap cost you?

Ananya said...

it should cost 48ps, but it usually costs more than that, my weird network o.O

Vighnesh said...

-snorts-

Ananya said...

it usually does cost me over 5rs even to view orkut :|:|

Hoppy said...

lolz u guys r jobles
:P
haha

Hoppy said...

:O
:O

i meant that to b an anony comment
:P

PS - It wasnt me :P

lolz

Hoppy said...

o well

so it was
:P
watcha gonna do??

m nt scared of ya

:|
ok
f9
mayb i am a lil
:s
:P

Ananya said...

lolol, anony comments are not allowed :D:D

Bikram said...

He he I liked the start of the article.. Comments - comments and more comments ..

I agree that I too write for relaxation, of things that i may not be able to talk to someone but to get it out of system I write a few lines..

Nice article :)

Hoppy said...

oki
one questn

whos dis bikram??

he commented on my blog
:O

Ananya said...

^Your blog is on my blog list :S
Does that explain anything?

@Bikram, thanks a lot. :)

amishra said...

a nice, plain, simple read after so many "oh! the world is unfair", "oh! people are so uncool" angro/depresso-logs!.

Ananya said...

Hehe thank you :D

Post a Comment