Through the eyes of a loner

Who is a loner?
According to urbandictionary, its someone who likes being alone, and is happy with what they are. Often called freaks because the general population is too thinkheaded to understand the phrase 'leave me the fuck alone'.

Yes, I do love being alone. Its not like I don't have friends, I just prefer my company more.
Being alone means no nagging, no questions, no answers, no comments, no stupid talks, no pointing out mistakes, no nothing. Aah, peace! And it means independence. Of course it comes with exceptions.

So, once while going to college, I felt like bunking. I bunked. Alone, loved it.
Me, in a (more than) half unknown city, early morning, alone. Felt like I was left out of my cage, that experience of freedom was special. Very, very special. I went for a movie later, alone. The movie was a typical bollywood movie and I was cursing myself later. Anyway, no regrets.

And I love spending late evenings on the locked terrace alone. The cold wind, the calm, the quiet - everything is so priceless!

Also, I don't care if anyone calls me weird or anything for what I am. So yeah, thats it. :)

8 comments:

Vighnesh said...

People who are happy with what they are losers not loners.
There's always scope for improvement.
^ that's what I think anyway. Just thought I'd mention it.

Vighnesh said...

*are, are

Ananya said...

Errm, not in that way, I meant, I'm happy with what I am, not like I won't change myself if I feel its necessary. It also means, I won't change myself for sake of what people think.

Destiny's child... said...

I can understand liking being alone at times...but bunking and then going out for a movie alone...I would never do that. Afterall, it is always good to have someone with you when you are going for a typical bolly movie. You can kill time laughign at it's stupidity, with your friends!

Ananya said...

Yeah I know, it felt weird, but it was a good feeling .. of being free. :)

Bikram said...

YEssss now u talking.. You are never lonely for you are with yourself... So why say lonely..
and the best thing is You know exactly how to please yourself, keep yourself happy.. So what better person to be with then YOURSELF...

:)

Hoppy said...

omg
i knw xactly wat u mean

u cn do watevr u lyk widout smone breathing down ur neck
spend as much tym or as lil or things...no one to slow u down or worse hurry u up
:D
:D

Ananya said...

@Bikram, exactlyyyyy. :)

@Shubhi, I know I know. They are such a pain. :P

Post a Comment