Woot!

I'm sorry for my disappearance once again, but I was really really busy. You don't trust me? You think I'm lying? That be AMAZING! :D

Actually, I have this exam - NIFT's second paper, the studio test. And for I have joined it's coaching, I do get tiring amounts of work to do each day. Well, what do I do in it? I make concept model of the given topic which has to be inspired by a particular theme. Pardon me, but I'm not really 'God' to have a super imagination power.

So, when this exam gets over and IF I get selected in NIFT, this would be the last exam that I'd be writing before the college starts. And the college should start in July end. That means I practically have 3 months of nothingness! Whoaaa! :D That makes me super happy.

P.S. The exam's on 24th, that is, this Saturday.

It's just 2days, I shall be back. :)
Peace.

8 comments:

The Heretic Teen said...

Best of luck! wheeeeeeeee!
I always wanted to get in there. may be I'll try after my graduation xD
poor me :P
if u be a good designer, what's in it for me? :/ would I get free dresses?

Sangeetha Menon said...

do ur best...leave the rest 2 god.best of luck dear..

Vighnesh said...

^ Oh dear.
That could really make sparks fly.
And I already wished you, didn't I?

Bikram said...

All the best for your exam.

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

all the best. do well :)

Destiny's child... said...

All the best Ananya...do well :)

Soin said...

nift? nice.go on. they teach you all sorts of things there. welding. carpenting.one day you will come home with melted metal on your hands.you can become lady scissorhands if you desire.atb.free

Ananya said...

Aritry, I do NOT want to be a fashion designer. No no no, NEVER. Ugh, the thought leaves me disgusted. If I get in, I'd be more of a graphic designer or a photographer.

Sangita,Thanks but I, being an atheist doesn't help things.

Vighnesh, lol. Yes you did. :)

Bikram, Veena, Dr. Chandana Shekar, Thank you so much. :)

Soin, LOL :D haha, that would be awesome.

Post a Comment