Retard.

Hiiiii! What are you doing here? Got no better work to do? If yes, be my guest. If no, please don't waste your time, and read the full post as you've come here already. :P

So, it's Monday and it's time for 25 pointless points again.

1. I'm bored. I haven't been 'this' bored since the holidays started.

2. I'm feeling stupid. Okay, that ain't new. Right?

3. I saw Dev D today. Pretty watchable movie. My mom found it boring. Yes, I watched it with my mom, get over it.

4. I finished watching season 2 of Dexter in 2days. 12 episodes, ~50minutes each..:D

5. Mom's calling me for dinner, I guess I'll be back in sometime and complete this post. Bleh.

6. So yeah, I'm back to blogger after 45mins from the last point. I know it was unnecessary to announce it.

7. I cut my nails today. :D My fingertips hurt. Errr.

8. Oh btw, I thought I'd mention, I cleared the first round of NIFT entrance exam. :)

9. My classes for the second round (situation test), started today, I didn't go. I'll go from tomorrow.

10. So yeah, my full-day holidays are over. I still have half-day holidays though.

11. I don't listen to songs these days. Weird, I know. Everything's getting irritating. I just end up hitting the next button, and that goes on forever, till I can't take it any more.

12. Blog post procrastination. At it's best.

13. I can't think. Tick tock, tick tock.

14. Knock knock. Who's it? Brain. Brain who? How'd you know, you don't have one. Ha ha ha. Lame.

15. I went to my friend's school yesterday. It's huge. And the sun literally sucked whatever energy we had. Ooh, I so hate summers. You can't even go out. Decently.

16. This post is soooo boring. Sorry.

17. Facebook's got so boring off late, that once I thought of writing a break-up letter for it.

18. Have you ever spoken a word so many times that it started sounding unreal? I have.

19. Have you ever stared at something so long that you look like you're possessed? I have.

20. It's so irritating to click photographs of butterflies, they never sit still. And when they do sit still, my camera thinks that it would be funny if it doesn't focus.

21. I saw some group on facebook which said, 'I hate my friends'. I quite don't understand, if you hate them, how are they your friends?

22. I'm stuck in the feeling that I'm in some weird kinda world. Everything seems so unreal. Even the plastic on the keyboard and the wood on the table.

23. 2+3=7. How? Well, why do you need a reason, since 'Nothing is impossible'.

24. *twentyfour-twentyfour-twentyfour-twentyfour-twentyfour-twentyfour*

25. This has to be the most unrelated, lame, 'longest' post ever.

Tchao.

9 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

gulp. are u alright ananya?

Vighnesh said...

You really had to drag through to the finish, didn't you?
You're losing your touch.
And I am STILL ALIVE. Thought I should tell you.

Bikram said...

You sure are boreddddddddddddd ,

but i liked the point about summers and going out Decently hmmm I never thought that WAY ...

mmmmmmm

C u soon

Aditya Kasavaraju said...

:| Whats wrong? :|

Ananya said...

Veena, I wish I knew. :D

Vighnesh, may be. And I know you're alive. It's just that you don't seem like. :/

Bikram, I was VERY bored. :P

Adi, what's wrong? :D

Vighnesh said...

And why not, may I ask?

Sangeetha Menon said...

loved your post ..way to go..

Xavier said...

I likes :D

Ananya said...

Vighnesh, just.

Sangita, thanks :D

Xav, I wonder why others didn't find it 'normal' :P

Post a Comment