1. I'm like totally pissed off with NID management, they can't announce a bloody result? :|
2. Achha, leave that. I have holidayssss!
3. Why is my fan switched off? Who the hell switched it off?! :O
4. I'm in mood for French. *frenchfrenchfrenchfrenchfrenchfrench*
5. Blogger in draft is cool. You
6. I did practically NOTHING today. Cheers.
7. *I'm blue, da ba dee da ba di*
8. It rained today suddenly. For 5 minutes.
9. I didn't watch any movie yesterday or today. Okay, this is BAD.
10. I am online for less than half the time I was online during my exams. That is like just so awesome. Seriously!
11. I'm being heck lazy and my brain's not working. Perfect combination.
12. I'm losing touch with writing. Blah blah blah.
13. I think I'll sketch today. Haven't done that for ages, errm. Not since 21st feb. :D
14. This song, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen is like totally addictive. It's a weirdly-funny catchy song.
15. Facebook is doing a real great job of taking me into memories long forgotten. The people who I've been in no contact with for almost 5 years are showing up. I don't know whether that's good or bad.
16. I hardly speak with anyone these days. Everyone's so busy. Hmmm. And yeah, I'm an idiot too, if that counts. :D
17. *la la la la*
18. I need to listen to some 'new' music.
19. Happiness: It's that feeling that you get when you throw away your old text books.
20: Heights of laziness: I'm sweating and my fan's still off.
21. Humph, I guess I'll switch it on. -_-
22. I need to go out, damnnnn these summers.
23. It's so hard to sleep at night and so easy to do the same during the day.
24. Madness is getting to me. I make sense no more. 'like you ever did', says my alter ego.
25. Okay, I better watch some more episodes of 'That 70s show'. Tadaa! :D
Bybye.
P.S. paresse means laziness in French.
7 comments:
haha rofl! :P . Yeah Bohemian Rhapsody is damn adictive :D Love that :D
Bismillah!
Heights of laziness indeed :D
Yenjaay your holidays :p
Have FUn :) while you can .. and stop being lazy.. othewise holidays will go by and you will miss it all :)
Hail no. 19!
Hey Ananya... Nice post there! Had some giggles in between :P Haha! Nice... Following your blog from now... Didn't do it last time! :P Great!! :D
@Adi, yep yep :P lol
@Xav, let me go :P
@Veena, thanks :D hehe
@Bikram, I'm lazy, and I'm enjoying it. It's too hot to go outside anyway. :P
@Vighnesh, yes, I'm happy. :)
@Manav, hehe thanks :D
Post a Comment