Terrorism

Today, I went to my bro's room during afternoon time, say around 4. I was trying to study after having lunch, was bored of staring at the book so went there walking aimlessly. His room was dark and cool. I climbed on to his bed, was fiddling with my phone and before I knew, I fell asleep. Damn, I slept like a log for like an hour or something. My mom's phone was ringing in the hall, since mom was asleep too and I was not supposed to be sleeping, she was shouting from the other room to answer the phone. I was all lost and confused 'cause the ringtone was annoyingly loud. I jumped out of the bed quite dramatically. Gave the phone to my mum who just came from her room to pick up the phone and rushed to my room cursing myself. :/

When I'm not studying, I'm angry with myself for wasting so much time. And when I'm studying, I'm just pathetically demoralized by realizing that I am not able to understand anything. I've probably read and re-read the same page trying to understand the formulae, I'm failing miserably. I just want the boards to start as soon as possible so that I can study seriously. I'm just not used to studying before-hand. Okay, now this sounds funny. How more late could I actually be than this? Just one more week to go. Grr.

Just for this one last time. No more math after this. No more physics. No more chemistry. Aah, HEAVEN! :D

Chao.

6 comments:

Aditya Kasavaraju said...

Awww hugsssssssssssssss!!!

I always see myself in you :)

Destiny's child... said...

That's exactly how I felt during my boards. No accounts, no economics...aah....heaven! :D
All the best Ananya :)

Ananya said...

@Adi, hugs :D hehe

@Veena, hehe, thank you :)

Anonymous said...

and why is this terrorism?? just wondering!!

Ananya said...

'cause I'm being terrorized, mentally.

Sangeetha Menon said...

haha..jus lovd it..

Post a Comment