I do not intend to make any sense.

It's Monday, AND I didn't know that. Seriously did not. Bleh. :/ 25-nothings:

1. Today was Holi. This day sucks. I haven't played proper holi since I left Delhi. It's been 5years now. It reminds me of my past, and hence I hate this day.

2. No, I'm not in a bad mood. Just angry and sad. :/

3. I hate holi for one more reason- LOUD songs. I slept at 5am and they started their nautanki before 9. I'm not allowed to be angry?

4. I should be studying. Hardly 10days left for boards. But no! My pre-boards ain't just getting over yet! :@ wtf?! Seriously!

5. Even music is irritating me.

6. Writing in here isn't helping either. Damn. Something's really wrong.

7. I have Physics pre-board tomorrow. I don't know one word of it yet. What will I do for 3 hours in that stupid exam hall? Ideas anyone?

8. Sleeping is a solution to my condition. But it's not an option. I need to study something first.

9. Let's talk about something else. Hmmm.

10. I watched 'My name is Khan' on Saturday. Okay-types movie. I wanted to watch it only for the reason that it had SRK as the lead actor. He was my first ever crush. :P

11. I feel dumb. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa. Okay, at least I'm not physically dumb. :/

12. This fan's 'tar-tar-tar' is so annoying. Can't switch it off either, I'm sweating. Why did summers had to come back so early?

13. You need to relax. Breath in. Breath out. Uh.

14. I clicked photographs today. Of the moon and the holi crowd.

15. A piece of me is missing.

16. 'Photography or Sketching?', 'Er. Photography.', 'Okay, I didn't expect that.', 'Me neither.' :P

17. Everyone seems to be in a bad mood. Even the person I least expected to be. :/ :/

18. Eighteen. I'm eighteen. I wish I was eight.

19. I'm not sure whether 25days is too less or too more.

20. Today is 1st March. Next month, 1st April. Happy April Fool's day.

21. From the day my table clock conked off, I have no clue what time of the day it is.

22. I was trying to make a tattoo on my phone's back cover. I tried and tried, in vain. I need more concentration power.

23. My mom painted her nails black. I'm not able to make her understand that why is it not good. Damn. lol :P

24. Twenty four days to go for freedom.

25. I know this post was lame. Very lame. I can't help it. :/

Laters.

9 comments:

Vighnesh said...

You have physics pre-board tommorow and you're blogging!
Shame on you. It is high time you learn a thing or two about self-control.
^ Holy Shit!
LMFAO!
-dies-
p.s- your mum's got great taste.
Black nailpaint is teh awezomenez.
Cheers.

:)

Sadhana. said...

Ha! Even I'm in the same condition here, don't worry. ( Though I don't exactly have a pre-board tomorrow)
Which college are you in btw?

P.S. I try to convince my Mum not to wear black too. She says it's "fashion" :|

Ananya said...

@Vighnesh, yes. I know. Thank you. :P

I didn't write the exam today. Told my mom that it's a waste of time. Didn't go xD

And my mom put that nail paint only cz I bought it once upon a time. :/

@S*, lol. I'm glad that my mom follows my fashion advises. xD and hence, no disasters as such. hehe. My mom removed that nail paint. wee :P lol
I'm in Villa Marie. :) yourself?

Vighnesh said...

Ah.

Destiny's child... said...

Well I wish I was eight too...

Sadhana. said...

I'm in LFJC.
You're in Villa and you hate college so much? :O Did you ever speak to anyone who goes to a corporate college? If not, then do. What they say will def. make you appreciate what you have/had going on. It's like concentration camp over there!

Ananya said...

@Vighnesh, yes :P

@Veena, aww :)

@S*, yes I'm in Villa and I hate my college VERY much! :P
I know how corporate colleges are! But what's the point in comparing? I did not join Villa so that you compare it to corporate colleges :/ my college staff is so so so so damn irritating, you'd never know till you actually have to go through the bullshit. Life's good for people who've taken up CEC only. Not us. :P

Sadhana. said...

Hehe! I know the feeling! CEC people have allll the fun! ( They get the most half days too. >_>)
I hated my college in the first year. Ugh. Gives me the creeps just thinking about it! Second year was loads better faculty and friends wise but not academically! What with all the bullshitty record writing and so called practicals and stuff! But I was in Narayana for like 10 days, so even though I hate my college sometimes, I know I'm in a better position than some other people. Anyway, even Lfjc's over now! I have to go to it one last tomm., to get my hall ticket and that's it! Free! I want to write about how happy i am that 12th grade is getting over, but you put in words what I'm exactly feeling, so there's no need ( Read: I'm too lazy) :D
Anyway All The Best for the *&%^%#@%$ boards!
I'll keep dropping by your blog :)

Ananya said...

I liked my college last year, this year was SO dumb :P lol
Don't even get me started on how bad those colleges Narayana and Sri Chaitanya are. Effed up places, like seriously.
Lol, being lazy is such an awesome virtue :P it's just that I'm too lazy to study that I'm writing in here. :P
Best of luck to you too! :D

Post a Comment