Hii. I'm back from the unofficial break. :D And I'm freaking happy!
My boards got over yesterday and I've been in heaven ever since! I'm like soooooo relaxed. lol. I've been waiting for these nid people to update their site soon. They're supposed to announce first-round results today. Even though I ain't expecting anything, they should have some courtesy and relieve the tension. Out of humanity if nothing else.
I have this nagging headache now. Errm. And I saw this hilarious movie 'Dude! Where's my car?' :D I'm gonna watch a few episodes of 'That 70s Show' in some time. And I'm going to start reading 'The Catcher in the Rye' at night. Whew, so much work! :P
I'm planning to be back regularly by Monday.
See you then. ;)
6 comments:
Welcome Back.. see you around ..
Thank youu :)
Ta daa :D
hey your blog is quite interesting...even i just finished reading "the catcher in the rye"one nice book...well gud luck....keep writing...:-)
Yay! Hols :)
^hellooo :)
Adi, tadaaa! :D
Shivani, much thanks :)
Veena, HOlIDAYSSSS! :DD
Post a Comment