Blank

Errm HI! :)

1. Hmm, I didn't know that it was Monday today, so you know, I'm a li'l late. Actually, just 5minutes left for Monday to get 'over'. :P

2. My relatives have come over to my place from Delhi, so I'm err kind of busy. Though I'm given full liberty to stay in my room and 'study'.

3. I haven't written one single poem since September. Arrgh. Actually, November. Okay whatever. :/

4. Exams in TWO days.

5. And guess whatttt? My centre's is in the other corner of the city. :)

6. Another grand news - I don't know how to come back home from there. I know how to go there though, my brother = my driver. :/ Poor him.

7. Another one, my exam starts at 8 a.m. :D

8. I've been getting a lot of headaches off late. They are BAD.

9. Won't have to go to college EVER. Awesomeness.

10. I'm going to start studying for French tomorrow. Like, properly. :/

11. I hope these two weeks pass by smoothly and quickly. After this, I'm a freeeeeeee birdie. :D

12. I hate, hate, HATE summers. It's so damn frigging hot and exhausting. After coming back from college today, I was not able to even sit, crashed straight on my bed. :/

13. I was alone at home today. :D I had a burger. :/ lol

14. Hopefully I'd be alone at home tomorrow too. Hmmmmm.

15. My hand's itching for the camera. Tch tch tch. :/

16. I want to get out of this place.

17. I'm listening to hindi songs after ages. Strange.

18. I think I should download some stuff. Future planning you know.

19. Exams haven't even started and I'm planning what to do when they finish. :/ Nice.

20. *smiles*

21. My brothers is teasing me too much these days. I hit him back. :D >:)

22. (.) <- concentrate.


23. I told you to concentrate.

24. Duh?!

25. Okay, I'm done. Thank you for wasting your time. :)

Ciao.

4 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

Ok...those were some 5 mins nicely wasted :D
Nicely means nice as in 'nice', ok? :)

Anonymous said...

Bang Bang Bang!!! Just hitting my head against a wall! :P

Abhishek said...

nice blog...kudos for great work...
randomness is a way of life :)

regards,
abhishek

Ananya said...

Veena, hehe thanks :D

Rakesh, what's your problem in life? :P

Abhishek, many thanks :):)

Post a Comment