A brand new life

Waking up at 9.
And dozing off till 10 again.
Making breakfast at 11.
Digging up the internet till1.
Taking bath at 1.
Having lunch at 2.
Doing nothing worthwhile till 5.
Going down for a walk till 6.
Coming back and sitting in front of the pc.
Having dinner at 9.
Going too sleep at 1.



This-is-my-brand-NEW-life.
Optimism is screwing me up.
Help.

9 comments:

Sonia said...

lol...that's a nice way to spend the day!

Bikram said...

way to go girllll.. kaash mera bhi aisa ho..
I can understand dinner at 9 and sleep at 1 but what do u do in the middle 9pm to 1am .. you forgot to mention that :)

you wanna exchange positions .. then you will know :)

Vighnesh said...

-pats her head-
This shall pass.
You'll be free of this unprofitable boredom before long.
-returns to his choco lava cake-
peace out.
:P

DiDo said...

Dont worry... this is My life too ..Dittoo..lol

but from 9-1 i watch TV :P

welcome to the gang girl... seriouslyy itsss frustrating at times :(

Ananya said...

Anahita, not really :P

Bikram, hahah, I sit in front of the pc and do something :P
By exchanging position i'll know what? :P

Vighnesh, I HATE you.
Not so much.
I have my Bourneville xD

Dido, haha. I don't watch TV also :S
And it's frustrating at all times :P

Bikram said...

by positions i meant you come and do what i do and i can happily do what you do it wud be a blessing :)

Ananya said...

What do you do? :D

Amrit said...

Go run outside....you will get out of it...guess why.

Ananya said...

How? Why?

Post a Comment