I have a feeling that I'm stuck in a forever depressed state. You know, that feeling of being left behind? It is stronger than ever now. Every damn body I know is busy with college. I feel angry when I hear them complaining. I really do. Just fucking exchange the places and see! The pressure is sucking the life out of me.
I need something so strong and powerful that would occupy my mind and I won't have time to even think. June, July, August, September. Four down, seven more. WTF? So much time! :'(
13 comments:
I know EXACTLY how it feels!
Been there, done that.
You'll just have to hang in there.
*sigh* :(
Stand tall.. and be good and be brave bring it on...
That day will come and when it comes it will be blisss....and all this sad moments will just vanish ...
Bikram's Blog
I know the feeling...!! I'm still there..But do sumthing that makes happy... join sum course... or just keep urself busy with sumthing.. trust me it works...
I was stuck like that for four months. You will just have to wait and do something that engages you....
Bikram, I hope it comes soon :)
Dido, course? What course do you think I can join? :)
Veena, yeah I'm watching movies :\
well i'd suggest..do something constructive..
join an NGO..go teach those slum kids..help blind people..trust me that gives a happiness that you'd have never felt..inner peace !!
or join AIESEC..wiki it for more info..and if interested i'll give you responsible person's contact !!
^*sniggers*
Why not join the army instead?
gypsyontherocks, I don't think it will give me any happiness. :\ I'm not that kind of person, y'know.
Vighnesh, Exactly :D
Er, exactly? What?
That I should join the army and DIE :\
Wow!
You always twist my words, interpret what I never remotely meant and screw my happiness!
Thanks a lot.
-resumes eating ferrero rocher-
Why do you even have to remotely think that whatever I say has to be serious? :P
*ignores the last sentence* :|
Post a Comment