I'm supposed to be sleeping. Sshh.
To tell you the truth, I'm trying to stay normal, as much as I can. At least with the basic stuff, which includes taking bath every day and not waking up 5 minutes before the class starts and avoid, in any case, missing the first half of the class just out of stinking laziness.
So today was everything mentioned above and much more.
I got excused for not doing the work, 'cause I truthfully told the teacher that I was home during the weekend. Eh, and also 'cause my lines looked great. (whatever little I did) :D Yes, I'm a show off like that.
Oh, and the only drawing we ever do is either lines or dots. I'm kind of getting boreddd of it?
Also, I didn't get ragged. And that's strange 'cause almost all the people from my stream got ragged at least once in the 'official ragging' session. May be I look too serious/strange/baffled/innocent(?)/decent/uninterested/conscious/scared(?)/the-type-that-shouldn't-be-ragged? I'd never know. But the point is, I'm glad. Whatever it is.
I love my new roommate. She's almost never there. (I seriously hope she never finds out where I blog, cause she's my senior, and 'blogging' slipped out when they asked me what I like doing. (I'm such an idiot.) Brackets inside the brackets. That reminds me of math. Wow, I'm so random. Okay, sshh.)
Apart from that, the college is cool, especially the classes and the architecture of the college. Yes, I agree that the 3 theory subjects that we have do make me sleepy, but it's not like it's very boring. It's just that no one can really tolerate a theory subject for three hours. Every class is for THREE goddamn hours. Hello, excuse me, we're still living in India?!
Okay, my roomie has bad sense of music. (Who listens to 'Californian king bed' by Rihanna on loop?!)
Pop music culture (also known as shitty/pathetic/not-actually-music-but-noise), why were you ever introduced on the Indian television?
In other news, Fresher's is on Friday. Hopefully we would be told the theme by tomorrow and not on Friday.
Also, I don't really talk to the 'cool', 'fashionable', 'drop-dead gorgeous' looking people in the class. They're so full of themselves. And that includes a majority. Normal people are so hard to find these days.
I'm happy being called anti-social and boring. At least the people I talk to don't think the same way.
Also, you know how much you're loved when your best friend is actually worried about you not being able to mix up with people in the college, just because he knows that how big an introvert you are.
The lights on my laptop are so fascinating. They change every two minutes.
That reminds me, the hostel WiFi is horibleeeeeeeeee!
And the food in the canteen is horibleeeeeee!
And there are bloody thieves in this college, who stole my 1500 bucks.
Okay, I NEED to sleep.
Bye.
11 comments:
Wow! This so much reminds me of thd first few months of my hostel life.
hope you had a good night then :)
Bikram's
Heya Ananya!!! hiee..so where are u studying finally?? :)...Ppl stole ur money?? u better be careful of ur belongings..I wonder why hostels are known for their bad food...wouldn't it be great if kids good get awesome good food, having no worries or complaints with regards to that...
As fr as talking to ppl is concerned, didnt u find any decent one of ur match??;)things take time...n in no time u'll be good:)
I was so excited while reading this post!! :D
Mahn, I so wanna go and live in a hostel!
All the best with everything!
good luck with college!!!
have fun... =)
Haha this is classic :P Especially the ending :D :D
Bloody thieves in my hostel stole my cellphone in first year =(
Manali, hopefully it was better than mine.
Bikram, I probably did. :)
Aakriti, I'm studying in NIFT Hyd. And yes being careful about it, many people are losing many things these days.
And yes, it would probably awesome if we got good food in the college. :D
And I did find normal people to talk to. :)
The Blue Periwinkle, I do not want to live in a hostel. I want to live in a studio apartment by myself. :(
Thank you! :)
Tangerine, Thank you so much! :)
Sushmit, that's so mean :P anyway, glad that you enjoyed reading it! :D
Riya, Aww. I hope they steal mine so that I get a new one. :(
Hostels everywhere have thieves it seems! Not that I have lived in one but almost all my friends who have lived in one have complained of thieves and bad food!
I just hope the 'chors' don't bother you again!
Hehe... the normal people are hard to find. I liked the pun :P
Seems like fun, your life. And yes, you are random :)
aJ
Thank you! :D
Post a Comment