Just another day.. err, night.

It's 4.30 in the morning. I haven't woken up this early or slept this late, in ages. I have been working almost continuously for the last 12 hours.
Life in NIFT can be termed as fun, till the point you don't encounter something called as 'submissions'. To quote one of our professors, "It's almost like a tradition that no one sleeps before the day of the submission." And it's quite true. The whole hostel feels awake and bustling throughout the night. And quiet during the day.
Yes, it's just a typical day in here. Nothing extra-ordinary about today. Except the fact that weakness hit me and I had to skip a lecture and sleep during the day. Fucking horrible food they serve in the canteen. And seriously speaking, I don't have the TIME to go and eat outside.

My roommate was trying to be sympathetic and stay awake to give me company while I fought sleep, fatigue and worked, but gave up after 3.30.

I must tell you, Nutella Ferrero is the best thing that has happened to mankind after the invention of internet.

September is going to be a long long month. Much more sleepless nights and endless hours of working await.

Let me go catch some sleep before the classes begin.
Tchao.

6 comments:

Sam B said...

Nutella is the love. You had be pleading to have some the moment I read that.

aakash said...

these posts make me nostalgic about the design student life. What days..

aJ

Ananya said...

Sam B, I know right. My jar's empty. :(

Meghana :)

Aakash, Aww. I know, what days. :)

Bikram said...

How you doing .. long time no see


Bikram's

Er. said...

Have fun. Literally! :)

Ananya said...

Xav, <3

Bikram, I'm doing good, how are you?

Arjit, lol thank you :)

Post a Comment