Missing someone so much that you fucking start crying in the middle of the night, is not exactly what I'd like to call the best feeling in the world. Fuck you distances. Not being able to be there, when someone who means the world to you is in pain. It's frustrating. Very, very frustrating.
Please be okay, you. I just can't see you in pain. And I feel so helpless.
Why isn't this week getting over already? I don't want to be home any longer. Yes, the freedom of the hostel life has spoiled me.
Even though I don't miss college. No strings attached with anybody. There are friends, good friends and annoying people in college, but none I can actually relate to. And yes, the cheesiness of the people around me, makes me want to puke. Like, seriously. Why do you have to be all buttery, cheesy ass-lickers to get things your way? While being competitive in the negative sense all the time? Yes, competition is but obvious in a professional college. But please, like PLEASE get a life? Nobody is going to steal your 'life-changing' idea.
I'm annoyed and I'm sad. And I'm very very sad and lost. But next week has to be good. It needs to be.
7 comments:
hey its fyn.... thing will be good, read my blog this ones 4 u friends, hope it helps u....
I am stating the obvious, but you will get over it. Just a stupid crappy phase. :)
Smile :) Write More Often :)*
Love :
This too shall pass.. :)
You're going to be just fine. :)
Hope that person is okay. :)
xx
:( <3
Adi, thanks :)
Veena, yes I know.
Orange plum, :) ehh hoping to.
Viya, it has. :)
Poulomi, yes, he's okay now. :)
Xav, <3<3<3
Post a Comment