nice and simple one Ananya! when I feel like going back to yesterday, I console myself saying that today will be tomorrow's yesterday and that way, I hold my ground :)
Only want to speak your piece is amazing. The quality in your post is just brilliant then i can presume you are a pro on this matter. Thanks for giving a great deal of energy into this a million as a consequence please carry on the worthwhile product.
In conclusion , allow me thank you for your tolerance with my English as (I'm convinced you have figured this by now,), English is not my initial tongue therefore I am using Google Translate to shape out what to compose what I truly intend to write down .
10 comments:
"I'd give anything to go back."
Same here!
You make me happy. :)
Xav, :*
Isha, You make me happy too. :)
Good one ..
all the best and many more of these days to come ..
Bikram's
:)
I am happy that you are happy.
Bikram, Thank you so much! :)
The Blue Periwinkle, :D
You need to blog honey.
nice and simple one Ananya! when I feel like going back to yesterday, I console myself saying that today will be tomorrow's yesterday and that way, I hold my ground :)
Only want to speak your piece is amazing. The quality in your post is just brilliant then i can presume you are a pro on this matter. Thanks for giving a great deal of energy into this a million as a consequence please carry on the worthwhile product.
In conclusion , allow me thank you for your tolerance with my English as (I'm convinced you have figured this by now,), English is not my initial tongue therefore I am using Google Translate to shape out what to compose what I truly intend to write down .
What about a particular yesterday?
Then I just feel the pain of being abandoned by a loved one.
Post a Comment