!@#$%^&*


Stinking horrible marks.
Restlessness with CorelDraw. And the way it makes everything look so fucking fugly.
Incapability of handling poster colours.
My room being so fucking MESSY!

And the end term creeping up.
I'm losing my patience.

Something good needs to happen right about NOW.
Or I'll end up spending a fortune on good food, again.
And feel even more miserable later.

Aargh!

OkayBye.

9 comments:

★Stolen Halo said...

corel draw DOES make everything look ugly! and now i have some 3Dmax that makes furniture look ugly. unlike the instruction websites claiming pretty things. -_-

Sayantan, etc. said...

Do not eat comfort foods Ananya, just stay half a million miles away from them. Take care please...

Ananya said...

Stolen Halo, I know right. They cheat :P

Sanyantan, :) doing that.
But it's pretty hard when you get to eat shitty food everyday :P

Sayantan, etc. said...

:) it's Sayantan, not Sanyantan.

keep going then until you dissolve the elusive borderline separating guilt and freedom :)

*orange plum* said...

I think I miss you.

Ananya said...

Sayantan, Sorry for the typo. :)

Orange plum, I know I miss you. :)

Sayantan, etc. said...

been busy? no scribbling these days? take care.

Bikram said...

ok do one thing buy all that good food and GIVE it to me :) i want ot eat

Bikram's

Anonymous said...

mEOW :p STILL ALIVE ? :p

Post a Comment