OH yes thats how the world works the more selfish yoiu are the better off one is :) but dont change you are the best the way you are :) take care of yourself and smileeeBikram's
Probably that is the key. Right now.
Bikram, I am selfish. I wish I wasn't though.And thank youu. :)Tangerine, I have no clue.
Sometimes we all need to be selfish for the sake of survival. Just make sure you are not selfish all the time and to everyone. Take care :)
^Yes, trying that
5 comments:
OH yes thats how the world works the more selfish yoiu are the better off one is :)
but dont change you are the best the way you are :)
take care of yourself and smileee
Bikram's
Probably that is the key. Right now.
Bikram, I am selfish. I wish I wasn't though.
And thank youu. :)
Tangerine, I have no clue.
Sometimes we all need to be selfish for the sake of survival. Just make sure you are not selfish all the time and to everyone. Take care :)
^Yes, trying that
Post a Comment