End of an another year. Damn. It flew by so fast. SO FRIGGIN' FAST!
2011.
It was the first of many things. Including trying out chicken and alcohol, hostel life, college life, freedom from home, going for days without any sleep or food-working all the while, developing a liking for Hyderabad (yes, it's a first), a run away trip my parents had no clue about and a lot more, things which are way too personal to share.
Phew!
Oh and I'm hell bent on getting a new phone for myself before this year ends.
And err. I turn 20 in 2 days. It's freakyyy!
20 sounds so HUGE!
I'm serious, k?
Almost like someone's trying to get me married.
It's scary shit.
I'm not marrying anyone. Ever.
Okay bye.
P.S. Driving on Delhi roads at night, through the fog, is so fascinating.
6 comments:
Happy New Year, Ananya.
So much love.
:*
Ananya, happy new year and happy birthday :)
Keep exploring the firsts the year ahead too!
Happy new year! Also, post more this year, please? :)
YAY, Happy 2012 & Happy Birthday ! :)
Hopefully 2012 will turn out to be just fine.
I absolutely LOVE your blog.
Thanks for following ^^
Ishaa, wish you the same love! :*
Destiny's child, thank you and happy new year to you too! :)
Sadhana, wish you the same :D and will try my best :)
Vidhi, thank you so much! :D
and wish you the same! :)
whoa..:-O
Post a Comment