These were made when I was overtly obsessed with everything black and white(Feb/March), especially black and white florals.
And the time when I was truly, deeply, madly in love with Origami. (April)
In May, we moved to Delhi. The above shot was clicked on a rainy day, looking out from my place.
And we roamed around the whole city - innumerable metro rides, unlimited pagalpanti and many awesome memories. <3 (June/July)
And in July end, finally, college started. NIFT, my dream, for I-don't-remember-how-many-years (perhaps around 7-8?).
And I got this li'l monster, my Alienware m11x in August.
And this, is in my hostel room. The only decoration I've managed to do between all the mind-numbing submissions.
![]() |
| Classes |
![]() |
| A cartoon version of me was made, by a friend |
![]() |
| Nightmare, aka the colour wheel |
![]() |
| My paper products display |
| My macrame owl necklace |
![]() |
| And creating nonsense jewellery designs and much more on CorelDraw |
In between, Diwali was celebrated on Skype:
And the birthday was spent with my angel. ^
Where in, the teddy got to wear my bunny ears. Ain't he cute?
Oh and I finally got a new phone! On my birthday. LG Optimus Net.
Phew!
Oh and here's the latest addition to my work. Counts in Jan'12:
A handmade wallet, something that I've wanted for quite sometime. Leather doesn't suit me, y'know?
And I'm done for now.
Ciao people.
Love.
Have an awesome 2012 you all!














10 comments:
I love the touches of lace! Wish I had that creative streak. I remember the pimped jholas and headphones from last year (it's been a year already?) You could start a business customizing stuff ;)
Have a kickass 2012! :)
hope 2012 is all the more better then 2011 you had fun in the year
happy new year
take care
Bikram's
your blog is beautiful, you cherish every little moment passing by.. be like this always.. good to be here on your place..
*following*
http://cerebralrendezvous.blogspot.com/
Beautiful!
Beautiful snaps. I like two of them the most - rainy day and origami. Love the colours and clarity of it :)
Purple moonbeam, Sure, but who'd buy them? :P
Bikram, Thank you. :)
Piyu, why thank you!
Radhika, Thanks! :)
Destiny's child, Thank you so much! :)
Where have you been, man?
Lost in wonderland.
omg you have an alienware m11x!!! :O
hello fellow m11x user!
HELLOO! :D
Post a Comment