Two months.

It's amazing how almost everybody is dying to get back home already, and I'm dreading it every passing day.
Yes, there is lot of time left(around 2 months), but trust me I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK HOME!! The level of shit, stress and mindfuck - intolerable, suffocating. Even the thought of the whole thing is depressing.

Yes, I know every human being has a certain degree of attachment with their homes. I have only aversion. It's strange, I know. But being stuck at home for more than an year, with nothing to do, where everything possible was done to make you feel loser-ly, can possibly do that to you.

Fuck.

Vacations, please cancel yourself. Holidays are nice, but they shouldn't be so long that you need to go home.

Yes, I know I'm fucked up like that.

Good night you guys,
I shall go drown myself in a deep sleep and enjoy my days of freedom.

Much love.
For sticking around, even if I don't blog.

P.S. Blog makeover. Blue monster invasion. ^-^

7 comments:

Vighnesh said...

There's a lot of pictures on your blog.

Angelika said...

I love the new look :D monster (its so not one) is cute but as cute as you :D :*

Sadhana. said...

I always like your layouts! They're so white(as opposed to the black mossst people have) and fun!

Bikram said...

well why dont you go somewhere else in holidays .. Ok come to UK :)

Bikram's

Zeba said...

Love the Blue Monsters invasion! :-) And I am never really TOO keen on getting home. Though I love every moment of it once I get there.

Ananya said...

Vighnesh, isn't that good?

Angel, Eee! :D Thank you!

Sadhana, the blog is my happy place, hence. :) Thank you! :D

Bikram, send me the tickets :D

Zeba, :) Thanks!

Bikram said...

ok .. working on that sending you tickets :)

Post a Comment