It's amazing, actually freaky where the entire of April vanished. I mean like, seriously?
When did it even start?
I have so much work, and last week of Foundation starts today. So errm. I don't know how to react, 'cause I don't really like the people in my department so much, and my friends in this class are all in different departments. And the feeling that one year flew by already. And the excitement to finally be able to be in Fashion Communication. And to learn so much. And to do so much more masti. And to eat in all the left over places in Hyderabad. And to go crazy.
There's a lot more left. A lot more to do.
But I'll miss these two crazy people the most, Saista and Divyansh. (Even though we just tend to sit and talk nonsense endlessly, wasting all the time we could have used to do our pending work. And cry later on.)
Don't you both dare change, okay? Just 'cause we're going to different departments and all.
I make it sound like a big deal.
But it isn't really. 'cause I'm quite sure nobody else can tolerate the amount of nonsense we talk and do.
Leaving the emotional mess at that, I did this extra-exhausting portrait of Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean. Took 12+hours. Used pencil colours.

9 comments:
Give my love to your new header and of course Jack Sparrow <3 Arr! :D
*eyebrow up* on the portrait
WOWOW now that is a beautiful portrait ...
well done
how are you doing
Bikram's
waaah, the portrait..can i buy it and hang it in my room?
HOLY MOTHER OF... :O This is brilliant!
12+ hours? Goodness. But it shows in the painting. Kudos! :D
This is absolutely amazing! Love your blog. Browsed through your posts. Made me want to read more.
Check this out girl, you have a new admirer.
http://toxiccrap.blogspot.in/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html
Awesome-frikkin-artwork!
Manali, thanks for all the love! :D
Angelll :D
Bikram, Thank you. I'm doing good, you?
Kshipra, Well of course. But it'll be too expensive. :P
Ruhani, Thank you! :D
Sadhana, the eternal test of patience :P thank you!
Pigeonheadophobia, Aww! Thank you for all those sweet words!!
Vighnesh, Thank youu! :D
Post a Comment