So I hear that August has started already. Blimey, it's been long!
Holidays have been fantastic.
Internship, vacation, viral fever. I haven't had the time to be free. No, seriously, I'm not kidding. Falling sick is serious business. You feel like you're gonna die or something.
Anyway.
I haven't been thinking the happiest of thoughts. Even though I have reasons to be obnoxiously joyous. I finally own a DSLR. My own, my Canon 60D. Something I've been craving for over I don't know how many years.
Yes, my eyes do light up when I see it, touch it, hold it, use it. But there's this emptiness inside that just wouldn't go.
May be it's because of poor reception party of the camera, I was terribly ill you see.
Or may be it's something else, I don't know.
One more thing came out of the sickness - my left leg, that ass of a thing. Just wouldn't move properly.
Oh, and I had to extend my holidays too. One week. Well, what can I say. I'm getting pampered crazy. Last week at home + recovering from sickness = you get whatever you want.
There are so many things, memories mostly. That I just can't seem to get over with. Why is that negative always outshines the positive? I guess my optimism is slowly fading away to obsolete.
Did I tell you how nervous/excited/scared out of my wits am I? Goddamnit. I missed the fucking first week of entering into my department. One freaking full week! I might be making it sound like a big deal, but it is! I have 11 fucking subjects in this semester! I kid you not. It might not mean anything to anyone. But me, I'm a wee bit ambitious about this whole becoming a designer thing. Everything matters. A lot. I wanna be a gold medalist when I pass out, for crying out loud! Okay, enough.
Umm. Okay, I'm done.
Bye.
See you soon, I hope.
5 comments:
60D <3
This year will be good. Really really good.
I'm curious, which camera did you use to click a picture of this one? :P
You don't text anymore! :(
My school started four days ago :(
Ananya did someone tell you that your blog is really cool? No? Then let me do the honors. You have really done a great job. keep it up
Xav, hope so :)
Vighnesh, my old Panasonic one :P yes, I know. Need to get a message pack, too lazy :(
Lubaina, aww! :)
Taazakhabar, Thank you so much! :)
Post a Comment