Love.

Amidst all the chaos in my mind (of all you can make out of previous posts), I'm chasing my design dream.

Finally into my world. (In case you're wondering - Yes, I've been through with my first year at college, but that was just a basic foundation year.)

May be I'm over-exaggerating, but sometimes I feel like I'm living in my fantasy world. Doing what I love doing. Living the way I want to. And there's freedom, rhythm in this chaos.

I attended a different department's class today, and I'm yet to find my workaholic self in this semester. I'm just eager, absorbing all the knowledge around me.
And I do NOT mind attending classes on a Sunday. And when you hear that coming from someone as lazy as me, you know it's love.

6 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

I actually read that sentence twice. You do NOT mind attending classes on Sunday. What happened to thou lazy self? :D

Great going, girl! :)

Bikram said...

Good one and all the best :)

Bikram's

Angelika said...

Attending different department classes, not minding attending on sunday Damn you really are in love :/ :D

Lubaina E. said...

Awesooooooome :D
Rarely does one get to do what they really wanted to do.

Vighnesh said...

You know it's love when...

1. You here pop songs in the background and spend the day wondering.

2. You don't want to haggle with the chat vendor for giving you only 5 paani-puris.

3. That other department lecture thing you mentioned.

Ananya said...

Veena, haha. Not lazy for doing something I love! :D
And thank you :D

Bikram, thanks! :)

Angel, hehe I know! :D

Lubaina, true that! :)

Vighnesh, I'm sure you'd have a longer list to go than that :P

Post a Comment