The Glow,
Them fairylights.
They make you feel strangely lost. Drive things out of your mind and make you blank. They give out this warm, happy glow which is quite intimidating.
As a matter of fact, I have been very lost. Went through the whole Harry Potter books marathon, again. These books. They never seem to tire you out. I was reading day and night, without sleeping, for days. Snape's memory still made me cry the most.
And then it got over.
And I was back to not knowing what to do with my life. Sigh.
I put up this li'l collage on my wall.
Happy moments, smiling faces, people I love.
Has it all.
You could probably say, my life revolves around them.
I had to fight the urge to avoid putting up a certain lot of photographs, but I'm quite glad I did. You know, how you have to look over those annoying trifles in life that seem to keep pulling you down, to bring the focus to more important things in life?
Yes, I've been on a philosophical high.
Bye for now.
See you soon.
P.S. In love with Canon 60D and the 50mm lens.
8 comments:
hic hic hic .. now that is my favourite drink the first pic:)
Take care of yourself girl...
Bikram's
Ze bottle. :')
You can never go wrong with Potter. :)
And what a lovely room :)
The Bottle O.o
The wall <3
Bikram, hehe :) I don't drink.
Isha, I know! I'm in love. *immodest me*
Kshipra, Harry Potter is a part of life now. And thank you! :)
Angel, <3
Lovely post :)
:)
That Bottle!
Post a Comment