Such an emotional wreck.

I've been in continuous depression for the past four months now. And I can't seem to get out of it.
It's sucking my soul out, like a dementor.

But the question is, do I want to get out of it?
Yessir, I do. So badly do. 

I've gone from being an emotional wreck to being totally emotionless and blank. Cold, even. Also, with a lot of 'give it time', 'patience' and 'get over it' thrown at me; getting teary eyed at the drop of the hat.
I'm tired. Exhausted.
It drains the life out of you to be sad, for so long. And even more, when you're trying so hard to get out of it.

I've been quieter than the usual quiet me, making me pass off like arrogant and rude.
Just what I needed.

I almost feel deprived of all the love and happiness.
Come back to me, please?

8 comments:

IceMaiden said...

Just had a word with a close friend about something on these same lines, recounting my own experiences. Since I know how badly you want to punch the person who says 'It will get better' in the face because it is fucking NOT getting any better, I wont say it gets better. Infact it gets worse. But then, one fine day you just give up, because life cant fuck up more than right then, so it can only get better yes?

Pick up doing something that you have been putting off for ages. For whatever reason. I picked up photography, and it is actually a profession for me now! It works. It really does.

Ananya said...

I do agree with you, 'cause keeping busy is the only thing that's keeping me safe.

Bikram said...

This too shall pass Ananya.

as the first comment suggests do something that you have not had time to do before , that will keep you busy and not think of what is going on ..

All the best and take care

and if nothing works get a visa and come over to UK.. its winters here and snow is predicted you can come and play in the snow what say :) he he he

Take care girl
Bikram's

Vighnesh said...

EXPECTOOOO PATRONUUUUUUM!!!!! :D

Ananya said...

Bikram, thanks for the offer, but I'll stay. Even though Europe has always been on top of my wishlist travel destinations. :P

Vighnesh, Bringing happiness back, are we? :)

trying.to.make.it.easy said...

I can so relate to your posts.!
I feel exactly the same..
I mean EXACTLY the same..

trying.to.make.it.easy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lubaina E. said...

Just remember, you're blessed in ways you do not even realise :)

Post a Comment