That little streak of light.

Been through a special kind of hell this year, and probably see the clouds letting in some light now. I hope it lasts, bring in the rainbow and all that.

Also my to-do list keeps increasing day by day hour by hour, also my fascination for post-its.


 NEED TO GET WORK DONE. 

Also, the 'to-do' list includes a new blog look, so, expect one real soon.

And and I'm getting my very first paycheck of my life very soon. Awesome, isn't it? Haven't been this excited since I don't know when. So yeah, that's huge.


See you guys around soon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get those light bulb post-its from? Love them!

Angelika said...

Pay check :O that's not awesome its FUCKINGGGGGGGGGG AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!! :D:D:D

Ananya said...

Rachana, from this supermarket in Hyderbad. Pretty random and lucky. :)

Angel, EEE! :D I know! :D

Vidhi said...

Here's to many more fat paycheques to come. :)

Vighnesh said...

Guve me some money please.
Cold coffee @ Durga ain't so affordable anymore.

Vighnesh said...

Give*

Ananya said...

Vidhi, Heh! Cheers! :D

Vighnesh, Listen, I live in the most expensive place one can imagine living in. :|

Post a Comment