Days of pure hatred.

I've been trying to do a blog post since forever. Every day I open the text editor and close it. No, I don't even do drafts anymore.

Birthday 2012 was weird. I mean, it had everything I could probably ask for in a birthday, but I quite didn't feel like I was present there. Might have blanked out or something. People kept showering love on me and I just stayed oblivious and cold. Kept on generating and storing away so much of hate and anger inside of me, instead. Somebody throw rocks at me, please?

The next day morning was comparatively better. I wanted to break free from the bad vibes of the year that it had been. I made so many plans and resolutions and all the efforts to pull together the positive vibe. But washed away all of it with my liability of being an emotional wreck that I am.

Also, semester three was an absolute disaster. And I hope I pass. And also, I wish with all my heart and head that semester four does not end up being like it.
Classes start this Monday, along with the results that are scheduled for the same day.

See you all soon.
P.S. I plan to blog more often than I did last year. And let's hope I hold on to that thought.

1 comment:

IceMaiden said...

Well happy belated birthday anyway. Hope you have a good year. :)

Post a Comment