All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.
True wisdom. Beatles have known it all along. You just need to pay attention to what they say.
I've been so angry/stressed/depressed/lost lately (just agree with me for the sake of it, I know it has been months), it's amazing. It's time to fight back.
Hence, I'm indulging in awesomeness. Also referred to as decorating my room. It makes me happy, you know. Here's a picture.
And this is me, blowing out some starry, dreamy happiness. 'cz blowing out kisses is too mainstream.
That's that.
I hope you hear from me soon.
Much love,
Me.

6 comments:
Love the photos :) Love the song :)
Thanks! :D
"The most adorable room in the universe" Indeed!! No one can ever depressed in this mind blowing room!
Your picture is prettier than the room. And that's really saying something.
Angel, :) I know
Isha, awww! Thank you *blush*
Amazing photos, Ananya
Post a Comment