My blog had been taken off the radar in anger and frustration.
And I realized how stupid it was.
I'll tell you what happened - I was constantly depressed throughout the past year (still am, but I choose to ignore it), and it frustrated me to not being able to write anything or post stuff on my blog, because more often than not, my posts are perceived as personal digs by people who know me and follow the blog, too. (That's rare, I promise.) Don't get me wrong. I love those people. But I felt it building up inside me, the pressure of not being able to express myself. Speak my mind. The anger. The desperation. My only place where I was free to express anything and everything that came to my mind was stolen from me.
But I realize now, that hiding it out of sight was foolish, for what it's worth.
Between classes on 'retail and brand management', 'system thinking', 'consumer behaviour', 'introduction to advertising' -- my brain forced me to realize that I was missing the bigger picture. So many words, hard work over the years to build this blog and make it stand where it is now (I know it's not VERY famous, but it is famous enough for me, or so I'd like to think) - it was going to waste. My candid identity on the web was going to waste. And I was solely responsible for that. (I sound fancy in my head, don't ruin it for me.)
In other words, this blog matters more to me than I would like to accept. It's a part of me. It's been around for me longer than any person in my life and to give up on something like that is insulting.
That's that. I'm back and no harm's done.
Watch out for this space, I'll be updating it more often!
Love,
Me.
7 comments:
Excited for future posts! :)
Nice to have you back! I've missed your posts.
Welcome back, Ananya! Hope all's well now. And I hope you remember me. I was kind of regular here! :)
Rachana, so am I! :D
Purple moonbeam, Whee! Thank you :)
Veena :D I remember you very well! Thanks for sticking around! :D
You guys make me so happy! :')
I have missed you. So glad you're back. :D
Just as glad to be back :D
Welcome..welcome...:D
Post a Comment