1 2 3 4, get on the dance floor!

Ever since I declared that I'd be making a comeback on the blog, my mind has been racing in different directions, quipping clever phrases and one-liners to me -- to summarize the on-goings of life and people around me. It's been fun so far.

But I seem to forget them soon. Sooner than I'd like to admit.

It was only a few weeks back that I naming myself lucky to never have fallen ill while in the hostel, when my roommate was down with food poisoning. But look at me now, typing it out as I lay here burning with fever like there's no tomorrow. (Not so much now, as was yesterday - but still!) I wish better things that cross my mind would come true than the wretched ones. I hate being away from home right now (I know that's new, but it's true for all I know). I miss being pampered, and I miss not worrying about what to eat three times a day and how to arrange for it or keep track of time to take medicines. I get calls from home 3 times a day, but that just doesn't cut it. I WANT MY MOMMY! *sulks in the corner*

I just have this beautiful wall to keep me company ...


... and these guys to watch over me as I sleep.


I have SO MUCH to tell you guys, but long posts make boring posts. So, I've decided to bring back the awesome Monday posts :'), starting tomorrow 'cause they bring so much joy (also to keep you guys updated, of course). If you're new here, this is what the whole Monday Posts scenario is.

Off now, to complete the wretched presentation on 'pre-production activities of a fashion shoot' and then to SLEEP.

Fever can tire you out easy.

See you guys tomorrow,
Much love.

P.S. Post title is as random as the grasshopper playing the wooden harp to his maiden off to sail to the lands far and unknown. Much like the shadow lands of Asshai. (It's not supposed to make any sense, okay?)

3 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

Lol @ the title and your explanation on it! :D

Your wall is one piece of art. Trust me, it's fab. :) And get well soon.

Sadhana. said...

Just as I decide to catch up on what's happening on the blogiverse after months, I see your post and you trying to get back. Nostalgic for all the good old blogger and bloggers' days now. :(

Ananya said...

Veena, TEEHEE :D it was utterly on-the-spot made up gibberish.
And thank you! Also, I'm kicking the fever blues already! B)

Sadhana, I miss those days too. But I'm glad so many of my readers are still around. :)

Post a Comment