A spot on the blog which has not been touched for over 2 years now (yes, my blog is OLD) - The most wonderful 25-nothings.somethings.anythings.
Let me tell you a li'l story about how these posts came about -- Well, it was an eventful Monday, for sure, but it wasn't just that. It was my best friend's birthday in the year 2010, who was turning 25 that year, on a Sunday. Unfortunately, Sunday doesn't fit me too well to get work done, so the deed was shifted on to a Monday. It's no random luck that these posts are always on Mondays and the points are all but 25. I had hoped that someday later in the future (today is that day, TADA!), it would make me find it in my heart to feel and cherish the importance of the people who mean so much to you.
AW. Look at what you made me do now. Such a deep dive back into the ocean of happy memories :')
Anyhow. Let me not bore the fuck out of you with this sentimental crap.
1. College has been such a tremendous bore these past days, I can't even begin to explain!
2. Our 'Fashion Styling' lecturer pronounces 'Georgio Armani' as 'JOJO Armani'. And we call him JOJO to honour him. How lame is that?
3. I'm desperately waiting for Visual Merchandising classes to start. May be they'll bring in a broken ray of hope of me surviving the semester.
4. As you might (or might not) have guessed, my room has been changed - you were supposed to make that out from the difference in wall arts between my previous post and older posts. Meh.
5. Anyway, assuming that you NOW know that I've shifted rooms - my new roommate is awesome, and so are her crazyass friends, who do nonsense stuff 24/7 and keep me entertained/amused all the time.
6. I swear I heard one of her classmates declare to no one in particular while in the middle of a group assignment that she reaallly has to cum. I was just sitting in my side of the room with a 'huh?' expression pasted on my face.
7. Yes, in my college, nymphomaniacs are a reality. Lamest of guys get more action than you can hope for, without working for it.
8. I know I just shouldn't sit here and let these hostel secrets slip past my fingers but I'm bored and tired of keeping them all to myself. So, who cares!
9. I swear I remembered more when I started writing them down. I hope they'll eventually come out. *lalalala*
10. You know what I missed the most while I was ill, all throughout the weekend? FOOD. Goddamnit. I cannot even express how fucking much I missed the amazingly scented, hot, flavoursome food. AAH! Food is worth living for! :D
11. When the food arrived before me today, I sat a full minute in front of it - taking in the aroma of it. Damn. *Oh, it's what you do to me. What you do to me*
12. Things I want to tell my 'Photography' teacher -- Just because you know a lot about photography, doesn't give you the right to demean the people who don't. Just because you know a lot about photography, doesn't make you a good photographer.
13. He is such a douche. DOUCHE. Insults his own students at drop of a hat. If WE don't know as much about photography, what are YOU doing here, if not teaching us? Argh.
14. I've started reading 'A song of Ice and Fire'. I've been in love with it so far.
15. There are some ignorant assholes who are putting down the series -- comparing it with the likes of Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey. Apparently, George R.R. Martin is being unpredictable for the sake of being unpredictable. May be, reading the book before criticizing it is no longer in fashion.
16. Last week, we apparently had one the most important juries of the semester, and it was no less than a joke. "waise toh everything is really nice, but woh font wagera dekh lena - bahot plain sa ho gaya, and spacing from the sides par chalega". OKAY? I spent a bloody without-sleep-48-continuous-hours on that document, and you give me this? THIS?
17. It was the 'Craft Cluster Initiative' jury. And we had to make a Coffee-Table book type of document about the selected craft, a video documentary to promote it (WHICH I SCRIPTED, YAYIIEEEEEE! k.) and other mandatory stuff like photographs and presentations and brochure etc etc.
18. So I make this huge-ass 80 pages of document. After sleepless nights, trying to set a theme, compiling other group-member's write-ups, MAKING them write those write-ups on time, attending to phone calls every passing 5 minutes, getting the damn thing printed 7 in the morning -- you give me THAT? Bitch please.
19. Even a proper negative critique would have been better than a 'chalta hai' comment from the bimbo jury.
20. I realized in the short period of my recent illness that even though people do take up the task of asking you how you are, and whether you ate anything or not (courtesy, hostel), they do not really, really care.
21. I mean, why should they? It's not like we're best buddies or something. It is completely alright by me. I mean, I'll get to AWKWARD with so much attention and care. Like major awkward. I'm glad that at least people don't fake the courtesies.
22. They go about their daily business as usual. But all your mom does is WORRY and call you up after about every 2 hours to ask you how you are. I don't like mommy worrying so much, but oh joy! THE LOVE. *happy tears*
23. I hate when friends blame you for stuff such as going to eat food without informing them, just 'cause I was in hurry and had work later. And then they just won't listen to you too. And go like 'it's okay' in that sullen, guilt-inducing voice. WHAT YA?
24. Oh look, we're at 24 already. Let me take this moment to congratulate myself (and you too, if you've survived all the way through), to have written SO MUCH. I obviously needed to let off a lot of air.
25. And to hear the end of it. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR STICKING AROUND FOR SO LONG! *hugs and kisses to you all*
Till next time.
2 comments:
Food! Now that's really something to live for. I agree 200%.
Yes. FOOOOD! :')
Post a Comment