Obsessive compulsive disorder

Okay, so I forgot that today was Monday.
You'd wonder why. WELL. For starters, classes ended at 12. And I lazed in bed all day and went for a movie in the evening - the movie came as an ugly shock, since the book was so very different (Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters, in case you're wondering).

In short, everything that should have been done on the weekend, but wasn't -- 'cause I'm such a badass.

Meh.

25-some-nothings:

1. Just to make sure, after writing the above few lines, I had run off for a nice long cold water bath.


2. Alright. There was nothing 'chicken' about this WaiWai cup noodles I just had. Not experimenting ever again. Nissin FTW.

3. I feel all pretty right now. Mornings should be nights and nights should be mornings. SIGH.

4. My day was such a mess today. Classes should never get over that early. It leaves me with a lot of pending work and laziness which has no end to it.

5. Like right now. I started writing this post at 1 AM, and it's close to 4 now.

6. I took a lovely break of 3 hours after complaining that I had forgotten that it was Monday, and hence forgotten to post. Such a shoddy peace of mind.

7. Thinking of 'shoddy', my graphic design work is pending to the hilt. Will die soon of stress.

8. Per chance, if you're wondering why 'shoddy' should remind me of my graphic design work, is only because it's our lecturer's favourite word to criticize our work, and not because my work is actually shoddy.

9. Now, I've repeated 'shoddy' so many times in my head that it sounds unreal.

10. In other news, I'm trotting off to Vizag the coming long weekend. SO MUCH HAPPINESS! :')

11. Have I ever told you of my love for travel?

12. I want to travel the world, some day. And one day, I will.

13. Ever since I learned that I'm traveling once again this year, I couldn't help but make myself a travel journal. (Part influences from Ranbir Kapoor in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani)

14. Yes, I'm crazy like that.

15. I've named the journal 'wanderlust'. It only fits too well for me.

16. I dream of places I've never been to. To meet new people. To don their culture. To eat their food. To speak their language, perhaps.

17. There is just too much to see and too much to learn and too little time, to do it all.

18. Half the people I know, HATE traveling. And that's alright, mainly. Since I yearn to travel alone.

19. Is there something wrong with my English?

20. I'm reading too much of 'A Song of Ice and Fire', which is making me sound all lady-like in my head. And a girl must never forget her courtesies.

21. BLIMEY. Am I turning into Sansa Stark? Or perhaps Lady Catelyn? I wouldn't know. All these words, play with my head a li'l too much.

22. It's one of the reasons why I've avoided reading novels so well in my first two years of college. The words mess with my head. The curiosity to know what lies ahead plays with my head. I keep speaking to myself in fancy English, wondering what the characters could have done instead -- blaming them, warning them, sympathizing with them. There's no end to it.

23. Obviously, the sheer curiousity of what laid ahead in the popular TV series, Game of Thrones had compelled me to pick up the book. And I'm glad I did, for the books are so much better than the adaptation of it. So much more detailed, with a clear view of what's happening and why it's happening, and all the li'l details - of their dresses, appearances, sigils, banners, everything in between.

24. ALRIGHT. I've been obsessing to much I reckon.

25. There's no stopping me when I start talking right? That's one of the new things I've learned about myself in the recent days. But I have no one to speak to -- so here I am, at my sweet li'l faithful blog for recognition. Alas, it wouldn't speak to me either.

Hope you all have a pleasant day ahead.
Off to sleep I go.

Night!

2 comments:

Hidden said...

Whoa!...seriously thats what I wanted to name my travel journal ..though I don't get to travel much ...but I want to..:-<.some day...some day...

Lubaina E. said...

HAHA. Shodday = Show offs. Right?

Come back to blogging! All us bloggers miss it for sure when we're away. So yeah, take out time :)

Oh and I changed my blog's URL to http://lluviatic.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment