Chained


Don’t do this,
Don’t do that,
Why do you want to tell,
What I have to do?

I know you say,
For you are concerned.

You try to empower me,
But don’t you know I won’t change?
Or give in to you.

I have become resistant to
What you say or do unto me
Thanks to your countless tries.

You try to make me feel sorry,
But I don’t.
You try to make e self-ashamed,
But I don’t.

I know I hurt you,
I know I show disrespect,
But you don't even try to understand
That I won't change!

Why should you make rules for
What I want to do?
Why do you want me to become some one else?
Why do you compare me with others?

The reason I don't listen,
Is because I'm different!

4 comments:

Nothing said...

well said gal!
but we do change ourselves for others sometimes unknowingly.

Again, nice choice of words to bring out the meaning..

Ananya said...

@fun guy
change is good,if done for ur own sake,not for somebody else!...but its ur opinion..i wont say a thing about it! :)

Admin said...

nicely put in words! ;)
altho i wud agree wid fun guy...u change urself without knowing that u actually r....

however changing 4 a gud cause still may eventually turn out 2 b a gud thing....but i don't expect u 2 have same views

neways gud work :)

Ananya said...

appreciate ur words manyu...if i think abt something more n more i can figure out wat exactly it meant..words can do wonders..it can change the way u think :)

Post a Comment