A Shatterd Ray Of Hope


I wake with a hope
That today would be different,
Than what it was yesterday.


I think too much.
And thinking is not in my control.
It is something which can not be taken away from me.

I think about baseless things,
Hoping that they would turn true some day.
But that some day has not come till today.

If we were to know all our fortunes,
Life would be too full of fear and excitement,
Joy and disappointment,
To afford us even an hour of pure serenity.

Hope is something which helps you live.

Owing to the fact that
My dreams and wishes will never turn true,
For life is never easy.

Living easy is no fun either,
You don't have to struggle to live,
And this makes you take things for granted.

I live the way I do,
With a constant fight between my heart and my intellect,
To do what is right.

For me,
Intellect is wiser than heart,
For many others,
Heart is wiser than intellect.
May be,
May be not!

No comments:

Post a Comment