
Just like any other day,
I wanted to blurt out everything..
To let you know everything..
But you were not there.
I calmed down and waited,
I waited everyday,
For you to come back,
But you never did.
One day,along came a message..
That I can never forget,
That you gone and left me,
For once and for ever.
I still ask the stars,
Why you had to go,
And leave me all alone,
In this wide wide world !
4 comments:
Hmm, a very sad poem which has a an even more sad ending.. the poem ends on a melancholy note and is pretty touching.. but u were better off writing jovial poems, shift to them, u are better suited writing them!
Still, good work..
Keep it up!
Touching.. :)..
touching!
very tenderly flow of words:)
@ansh
u know i can't write jovial poems that easy!! :| ..i have to ruin my brain's working capability for them :P hehe
m glad u liked it :)
@fido n kevin
thanx u both .. m glad u liked them /)
@pri
m pleased u like my idiotic words ;)
Post a Comment