The pages of my life,
So smooth beneath my fingers,
Scribbled in an uncanny fashion,
I read them lovingly,
Moving my hands over it,
Re-living each word of it,
All the memories come back - bitter and sweet.
And then, they disappear.
My hands reach out for them,
But the just fade away,
Throwing me back from where I started,
Back into the present.
The memories of the old times are abundant ..
Those stupid fights,
Those lil' fears,
And the well-kept secrets.
The times I cried like a baby,
The times I couldn't stop laughing.
I look back at the dance of life,
The lessons it taught me,
The journey I came through,
And the trance that I am living in.
But its time that I move ahead,
Turn to a new page,
Crisp and clear,
Awaiting a fresh start,
Towards a new beginning ..
No comments:
Post a Comment