Dreams Unfulfilled


Its been so long, 
But it seems just like yesterday, 
When you were by my side.

Flying higher and higher above,
You went away so far.
Where are you?

All I ask for is one chance, 
To tell you how much I miss you,
To tell you how much I care.

To make you understand,
That we are still attached,
And forever will be.

6 comments:

Nothing said...

nice one :)

Ananya said...

Thanks Kev :D

Aditya Kasavaraju said...

Soo sweet poem anaaaaa >:D<

I want to learn to write poems from u :D

keep up the good work!

Hoppy said...

hey annie
:hug

hw r u??

hope u remembr me :P:)

nd dis was awsm
short nd sweet nd complete in all means

rilly cute

miss u a lot
:)
lv ya

Ananya said...

Thanks Adi :D >:D<
I ain't teaching you though :P hehe

Shubhiiii :hug, Of course I remember you, such a dumb ques! :|
Thanks a lot :) miss you so much!!
Love you, and please keep in touch :|

Anonymous said...

hey.....superb writing.......loved it......

Post a Comment