Random Musings

Top 10 random things about today:

1. I didn't sleep in class today. (wtf?!)
2. I understood what my math teacher was trying to teach. (Probability/Definite Integrations)
3. English class was almost free. (yay!)
4. I did exceptionally well in my chemistry practical test. (The teacher is a psych-case)
5. I did exceptionally well in the logical ability 'surprise' test too. (yay again!)
6. Indian roads and Indian traffic can drive anyone crazy. (:@)
7. I thought footpaths are meant for pedestrians and not for those effing people who want to speed ahead on their bikes. (<_<)
8. A friend of mine was shocked to learn my taste in music. Guys will be guys, they don't expect girls to listen to english classics (-_- eff them!)
9. I had a yummy dark chocolate pastry from cafe latte (get jealous :P)
10. I survived today quite well, I'm still not tired enough. I woke up at 5.30am without any reason. (yay thrice! :P)

9 comments:

Aditya Kasavaraju said...

//Indian roads and Indian traffic can drive anyone crazy. (:@)//

Change it to Hyderabad roads :P

Ananya said...

Lol. Its the same everywhere :P

S. said...

liked your blog.

keep writing \m/

Ananya said...

thank youuuu :):)

Anoop said...

nice template n nice signature too...
khe khe khe...

Ananya said...

thanks x)

Anonymous said...

dark chocolate pastry ...........akeley akely ..not fair...

hiddo...

Ananya said...

what?! everything is fair in love and war :$

love - for chocolates
war - for more chocolates

:D

Anonymous said...

den i guess u shud fund sum1 else to fight wid ..cuz i hate chocolates..rofl...


hiddo..

Post a Comment