Okay I'm bored, like totally, totally bored .. so here goes some random tag :P
1.What is your current obsession ?
Finding ways of bunking college :|
2. What are you wearing today?
Clothes, like everyday.
3. What’s for dinner?
Dinner's over. Had maggi :P
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Umm err, train ticket :/
5. What are you listening to right now?
Jal - Raatein
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
-
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Somewhere quiet, near the hills, where it snows and has lakes :P
8. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Space, I'd like to take someone with me though :/
9. Which language do you want to learn?
Italiano :P
10. What’s your favourite quote?
It keeps changing from time to time :P
11. Who do you want to meet right now?
My best friends.
12. What is your favourite colour?
White/Black
13. What you like the most in gifts?
Depends on who, what, where, when.
14. What is your dream job?
To be paid for living my life :P
15. What’s your favourite magazine?
Umm errr I don't know :/ Reader's Digest makes up for a good read though.
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Buying a new camera. I want that money right nowwww! :|
17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
People trying to be 'fashionable'. Too much of bling/creativity/experiment spoils the show. Need of the hour - sense and simplicity.
18. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Everyone over here is over-rated except a few .. very few genuine 'stylish' people.
19. What kind of hairstyle do you prefer?
Soft curls.
20. What are you going to do after this?
Err err, I go by the philosophy 'live for the moment'. Ok, lame excuse, I don't know what I am gonna do after this. :P
21. What are your favourite movies?
Uhh, I'm too lazy to list them down.
22. the place you like the most in your house?
My room :)
23. how will you define friendship in a word?
Trust.
24. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
You have to always compromise with what you have in hand rather than wish for something you don't. :P
25. Coffee or tea?
Coffee any day.
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Listen to people talk. Its always something funny. Or I listen to songs. Or I write. Whatever. :S
27. What is the meaning of your name?
Unique :P
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
I have so many blogs listed on my blog list. I visit all of them. :P
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Anything with chocolate :D (or dark chocolate more preferably)
30. Favorite Season ?
Winter.
31. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Who are you? And why would I cook for you? o_O
32. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Just avoid them as if they don't exist. They rightfully deserve it.
33. What are you afraid of the most?
Losing people I love.
34.Is it possible to be in love with two persons simultaneously?
Impossible is nothing. :P
35.Life without Music/Dance is?
Life without music is not a life worth living. :)
----
P.S. If you're jobless and have nothing good enough to do, fill the tag. I'd love to read your answers. :)
5 comments:
1.What is your current obsession ?
-
2. What are you wearing today?
Vests,trousers.
3. What’s for dinner?
Paneer,rice,water,curd
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Candles,
5. What are you listening to right now?
Sacrifice_Elton John
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
? must be clever, :S
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Somewhere quiet, near the hills where it has lakes and a small coffee shop with softly playing da Beatles,aerosmith and da doors, ohh man i need nothing else on earth, just leave me alone(with someone special):P
8. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Himalayas
9. Which language do you want to learn?
Arabic,French,Malaylam,Telegu
10. What’s your favorite quote?
Don't worry be happy!!!
11. Who do you want to meet right now?
Barack Obama.
12. What is your favorite color?
White/Black/Maroon/Denim
13. What you like the most in gifts?
a soft genuine smile.
14. What is your dream job?
Nat-Geo wildlife photographer/videographer....
15. What’s your favorite magazine?
.....Chip,online free subscriptions...Time(PDFs :D) etc
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Buying a new lens. I want that money right nowwww! :|
17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
I set the trend, ur job is to or not to follow it.
18. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Britney
19. What kind of hairstyle do you prefer?
Usually short,normal,used to spike it all up sometime....
20. What are you going to do after this?
I go by the philosophy 'live for the moment'.
21. What are your favorite movies?
The Godfather-I and on and on....
22. the place you like the most in your house?
My watch tower, from where me and my camera lives.
23. how will you define friendship in a word?
Understanding.
24. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
i don't spend much time thinking abt my cloths...
25. Coffee or tea?
Coffee any day, tea everyday :P
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Try to fix the problem and get rid of the sofa-king situation :|
27. What is the meaning of your name?
-----:P
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
not really....any blog like this one...should be genuine, funny..etc
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Anything with chocolate :D (or dark chocolate more preferably)I hate vanilla, yuckkkk!!!
30. Favorite Season ?
Autumn.
31. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
If i feel comfortable, may be I will forget to cook, then when I'll get to know you are hungry my damage control pack is there "it's Maggie darling" :P
32. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
don't talk,get busy with you passion, just go click click click....!!!! :D :D
33. What are you afraid of the most?
Losing people I love.yepp...same here :(
34.Is it possible to be in love with two persons simultaneously?
why not thrice...and else.. ;) :L
35.Life without Music/Dance is?
Life without dance is not a life worth living. :)it's like u become Stephen Hawking...sad sad world!! ;(
^ who are you mr.photographer? just curious :P
Curiosity killed the cat.........
Curiosity killed the cat.........
No, I'm still alive :/
Post a Comment