So, the Monday 25-nothings are back on 'popular' demand. First of all, sorry for posting them so late, and secondly, err. No, no secondly. Let me just get to the crazy twenty five points that I have in my mind, not.
1. First things first, I'm going out of Hyderabad for a week. Yay!
2. Second things second, I'm blank. Yay! [2]
3. Monsoon season has finally arrived. Yay! [3]
4. Well, I don't really like getting wet in the rain or anything. I like monsoons 'cause of the cool breeze that keeps blowing all the time. And I like to see rain. Everything looks so fresh after the rain. It's like the much needed bath for the streets and the trees/plants. Also, I love wet mud smell. I just love it.
5. Bad things about rain - bad roads, eww-y water puddles, power-cuts and the lousy tip-tap of heavy rain of people's roofs. The noise is annoying at times. Very annoying should I say.
6. I want to draw something, but I don't know what to draw.
7. I want to try out some origami models too, but I'm too lazy to arrange the paper for it.
8. Yeah, you got it right, it's just the same ol' laziness ruling my life again AND I'm too lazy to do anything about it too.
9. Sometimes my mom gets so annoyed by my laziness that she wonders aloud whether anyone could be more lazy that I am.
10. Even after knowing that my mom is pissed by that, I just say 'no' and grin. I know I'm stupid.
11. My jaws are aching as if I just blew a balloon or something. :/
12. When I went to the terrace today evening, the sky looked very patchy. I mean, there were reddish brown, gray and white coloured clouds. The sky's shade was deep navy blue and bright, light blue a places. It looked weird, but colourful. Also, the clouds were gliding over-head so rapidly that it almost looked like a time-lapse movie.
13. Why do I always have to get stuck at 13 and think of stupid things that might relate to the number?
14. Oh I forgot the mention that I'm reading 'The catcher in the rye' finally. I can really really relate the main character in the book - Holden Caulfield. It's like I see my reflection in him. My thought pattern is almost the same as his. Weird and unrelated and always spinning to and fro into the things in the past that relate to the present. I really like the book, I still haven't finished reading it though.
15. It feels great to be back to reading books, I'm actually reading something not related to studies after a very long time. Say like, 8-9months.
16. When I used to be in 8th or 9th std, the 9months thing used to crack up guys. It was lame. Really, I mean, what is SO funny?
17. I iz the feelings sleepys.
18. I hate feeling sleepy so darn early! It's not even eleven!! :(
19. I pledge to do something useful with the day tomorrow. Enough of laziness!
20. Err, that was a joke.
21. Really, did you think I was serious?
22. Wow, I'm nearing the end. Yay! [4]
23. I think it's too gay to post too many 'yay' points. Whatsay?
24. Oh, did you come across that annoying song 'Dhanno' of the movie Housefull? That Akshay Kumar movie? It keeps playing on TV every 5 minutes.
25. I also can't get the Limca ad's song off my mind. ANDDD I'm done. Yay! [5]
GayyYYYYYY!
:)
7 comments:
I will be stiff competition as far as laziness is concerned...an interesting 25 things, i must say :)
thank you :) I can beat you! :P
24, 25...same pinch! :D
I am so happy...someone's feeling as lazy as me! Yay! ;)
Laziness teh rulezes!
^yes my lord.
Veena, *pinches* :P laziness is the virtue of a creative mind. :) :P
a BIG thumbs up on 14!!!
hmmm you having fun then.. and doing lots of stuff ..
:)
Post a Comment