Yes, I've finally decided to accept the reality and the bitterness that it might bring for the rest of the year. College has to wait, for one MORE goddamn year! I'm stuck at this place when I so badly wanted to get out of it. Why couldn't my result come a week earlier? Why? Why did it have to come just 5days after my counselling? I completely, completely hate this. You don't know how it feels when somebody writes 'No Admission' on your goddamn admission form when you're only a fee cheque away from it. It's like slapping you on the face. You keep pleading with them to reconsider their decision and they are not even ready to listen to you. They don't have time. They can't do anything about it. Tell me, what has a design college got to do with whatever marks I get in math? Is there any darn relation? Isn't passing in English enough? Why can't you ask me what ideas I have rather than considering my not clearing an unrelated subject such as math? And why does ISC pass even if you fail in 2subjects and SSC fails you even if you don't clear one? Is that justified?
Well, whatever it is, I can't fight the reality. I've decided to move on and prepare for entrance exams again and get a better rank next time. If I get a better rank and get the course/center of my choice, all this would be worth it. I would've told you about my one week trip, but may be, some other time. This is just not the time where I could convince myself to even think about it. I was majorly just sulking throughout the week.
P.S. I'm sorry for my disappearance when I said that I'd be regular.
5 comments:
Our education system really needs changing. If not the education system, atleast the way authorities treat an issue. The other day I read in the paper that a student was denied admission in a very reputed engineering college here because he was late by a minute. Yes, one minute. Ananya, do not get disheartened, I am sure better avenues will open up...
Very true what you are mad at and perfectly justified... Nothing can be done now .. you got to clear that exam and do it next year .. no use wasting time and being mad at something that is not in ur hands anymore..
So dont worry chin up prepare well and go for it ...
All the best
Veena, yes, it is the faulty system which screws up your life if you don't fall in line. In NIFT too, you lose your merit if you are not present at the time you're called for counselling.
Bikram, yes, nothing can be done, and that sucks. All my friends would be in college in a few days and I won't be. :(
Aww..cheer up now...next year you'll get a really good score and they won't find one fault. :)
Thank you. :)
Post a Comment