Where am I?

I went out with my college friends today, 'cause day before yesterday, while I was on the terrace, a lightening struck me or something and I messaged four people asking to meet up. I don't know why I did that. May be, I was too fed of being at home all the time. I wanted to meet all of them, I wanted to be with some people so that I could come in touch with reality. I don't know in what world am I living these days. And finally, today when I was out, I was missing my home. How I hated myself for that! I'm pretty darn freaked out and all when I can't find a reason for why am I that way. May be I worry too much. I just want to fast-forward this time and see what is my life going to be like. I can't damn wait for either NIFT counseling or supplementary results. I NEED to know, that's it. Then I wish to just be back here and enjoy my holidays. This is screwing my holidays so badly you can't even imagine. It's affecting me so badly that I've started watching TV even. Though partly the reason for watching TV was my pink monitor, but still. It is bad. Really really bad.

I have to admit though, I really liked meeting all of my college friends today, after such a long long time. I might never see them again too. It was after such a long time that I passed stupid, sarcastic comments too. I missed doing that.But all the time, I was so lost. I wasn't really there, I don't know where I was. I wasn't even thinking about anything else. Just too indifferent I suppose. And I'm weird, so yeah, that's all good then.

Also, I'm planning to be back to blogging regularly. And yeah, sorry for such a dry post. :P

4 comments:

Vighnesh said...

Regular blogging?
YAY! :D

Bikram said...

No its not a dry pos.. how can u say that .. look at all that love and emotion involved.. meeting your mates and having a bit of fun it cant be DRY can It ?

and yeah keep blogging

Destiny's child... said...

Since you said 'dry post'..let me admit, I really don't know what to say after reading this. But hey, will look forward to those mad monday posts! ;)

Ananya said...

Vighnesh, hope you're happy. :P

Bikram, hehe no, my mood was dry :P

Veena, err. Hope you like the yesterday's one. :)

Post a Comment