Nonstop nonsense and series of unanswered questions.

Monday post. Woohoo! :|

1. I'm going crazy. No, I mean, crazier than usual.

2. I want to go out. When I'm out, I start wishing I was back home.

3. I want to do something, but I don't feel like doing anything.

4. I want to speak to someone, but I won't occur a word.

5. I hate sleeping. And I hate waking up when I'm sleeping.

6. I feel indifferent to every single thing.

7. I feel like running away, but don't know where to go.

8. I seem to have developed low tolerance for most of things. Everything irritates me.

9. I know I should change my attitude, that it's not the end of the world. But I can't help it.

10. I've started to wonder why should I even blog anymore about what I feel when I hate having any feeling at all myself.

11. I want something really strong to occupy myself and be normal.

12. I wonder what people who drop out do the whole year?

13. Why do people dance?

14. Why do people sing?

15. Why is everyone trying to be a superstar?

16. Why can't they try to be a human being instead?

17. Why do we eat everyday? That too three times a day?

18. Why do we have to sleep every night?

19. Why do we have to sleep only at night?

20. Why have I stopped making any sense?

21. Why have I started hating everyone around me?

22. Why can't I at least pretend to be normal?

23. Why doesn't none of this matter to anyone?

24. Why do people get headaches? Does that make them more brainy?

25. Why isn't it illegal yet to talk nonsense?

6 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

I think I have the answer to No.12. They can work. Prepare for next year's exams and work part-time if it suits them.

Anangkr said...

been thr options '1-9,11'

liked ur posts(all of them)

I had droppd d previous yr. it was so difficlt(to study all those onc again)
all d very best for d yr ahead. :)

Ananya said...

Veena, I don't really think that I can take up a part time job that would suit me. Also, I'm not too sure whether my parents would even let me take it. :/ and yes, preparing for the exam is always there. :)

Anurag, Aww, sad. I don't think I mind studying my subjects again. (well it's only drawing and analytical thinking) so nothing much to do. And thank you so much! :)

Anonymous said...

well, only thing i could conclude from the set of questions {some very very random but true} that you are too jobless and you don't do any other activity apart from ineternetting !!

get yourself busy with some work..maybe join some student organization..maybe join an NGO..

Ananya said...

I don't exactly know what you mean by 'internetting' but if that implies to being online all the time and keep fiddling with social networking sites, I just don't do it. :)
I do many things. I watch tv, sleep, read newspaper, read some random book, read about design theories (these days). I just want to do something 'new'.

And I can't join something like a student organisation or an NGO cz I suck at interacting with people and I can't face so much public at the same time and neither do I know telugu. :/

Secret Angel said...

OMG!!
the first few points relate to me as well... it was like i was reading something,someone wrote about me :P

Good one Ananya! :)

Post a Comment